With strawberries, mascarpone and pink chocolate. A refined alternative to the classic gelato cone in its presentation and combination of flavours and textures. Aesthetically, a beautiful balance of different shades of pink.
• Mini pink chocolate cones
• Pearls of pralined red berries
• Strawberry gelato
• Strawberry coulis
• Vanilla mascarpone chantilly
MINI PINK CHOCOLATE CONES
• tempered white chocolate 1000 g
• fat-soluble pink dye as needed
Prepare small acetate paper cones 9 cm long. Pour the chocolate and flip. Let the chocolate crystallize and then remove the acetate. Store.
PEARLS OF PRALINED RED BERRIES
• almond pralines 100 g
• crunchy puff pastries 50 g
• dehydrated red berries 30 g
• melted butter 10 g
• white chocolate (45°C) 25 g
Chop up the red berries and add all the other ingredients in sequence. Use it later to fill the top of the chocolate cone. Place in the blast freezer.
VANILLA MASCARPONE CHANTILLY
• mascarpone 125 g
• cream 350 g
• inverted sugar 25 g
• vanilla pod 1/2
Combine all ingredients and mix them in the planetary mixer until you have a creamy, firm consistency.
• water 390 g
• strawberry pulp 988 g
• sugar 159 g
• neutral stabilizer 12 g
• inverted sugar 64 g
• glucose syrup 42 DE 142 g
Mix the neutral stabilizer and sugar and pour into the water, add the other sugars and pasteurize. Add the strawberry pulp. Mix, freeze and then put the gelato in the blast freezer.
• strawberry pulp 525 g
• glucose syrup 145 g
• sugar 225 g
• lemon juice 30 g
• xanthan gum 3 g
• strawberry red water-soluble colouring as needed
Mix the xanthan gum into the sugar, combine the fruit pulp with the glucose. Heat to 82°C and cool.
PREPARATION AND PRESENTATION
2) Chill the chocolate mini cones and then fill them with the 1 strawberry gelato.
2) With a spatula, add the pearls of pralined red berries to close the cone. Chill in the blast freezer and store in the freezer.
3) For the presentation, top the cones with the vanilla mascarpone chantilly variegated with the strawberry coulis.
4) As a final touch, apply some red chocolate pearls, meringue sticks and food-grade gold leaf.