CHOCOLATE FINGER FOOD
SAVOURY NIBBLES OF CHOCOLATE
Bread with salted butter, swordfish carpaccio
marinated in ginger and orange.
Recipe for 30 nibbles
- weak flour 250 g
- cocoa 30 g
- sugar 15 g
- brewer’s yeast 5 g
- fresh milk 150 g
- butter 20 g
- salt 5 g
Mix all the ingredients together except for the butter and salt which will be put in once the mixture is ready. Mix pastry for 5 minutes, then let it rest for 30 minutes. Form 30 pieces with the cutter, round them off, and let them rise at 28°C for 90 minutes. Cook at 180°C for 15 minutes.
SWORDFISH CARPACCIO MARINATED IN GINGER
- slices of swordfish 30
- extra virgin olive oil 100 g
- centrifuged ginger 20 g
- salt and pepper as needed
Lay the swordfish slices out on a plate and brush them with oil flavoured with ginger.
ARRANGEMENT ON PLATE
Cut the nibbles and spread the salted butter, roll a slice of marinated swordfish and insert into the middle a segment of freshly cut orange.
Recent Blog Posts
- Messe Stuttgart cancels Südback 2020
- Tiramisù, the most loved
- Alternative Lifestyle
- MAGIC ON THE TABLE
- Gelatop: Cookie dough – now in ice cream
- Gelatissimo brought forward to the start of February 2022
- Staff Ice System is facing the emergency respecting carefully the security measures under the current regulation.
- Fructital is... always by your side!
- Florida: over 50 years of experience
- ViViÒ, goodness and wellness in a spoon!