Gelato biscuit – Basil lemon
- Almond shortbread sablé
- Evo oil basil lemon gelato
- Lemon compote
- Browned meringue
- Crystallized basil
ALMOND SHORTBREAD SABLÉ
- butter 230 g
- powdered sugar 115 g
- tpt 115 g
- eggs 95 g
- salt 3 g
- vanilla 1.5 g
- biscuit type flour 445 g
Combine the soft butter with sugar and tpt, add the eggs with salt and vanilla. Stir briefly with the flour and store at 4°C.
Roll out to 2 mm and cut. Bake at low temperature and then cool.
EVO OIL BASIL LEMON GELATO
- water 557 g
- nonfat dry milk 43 g
- dextrose 83 g
- sugar 40 g
- neutral stabilizer for creams 5 g
- extra virgin olive oil 29 g
- peel of organic lemon 4 g
- fresh basil 8 g
- Edelweiss white chocolate 36% 243 g
Leave the lemon peel and basil to steep in water, then remove, then add powdered milk and dextrose, bring to 50°C.
Add the neutral stabilizer mixed with sugar and pasteurize at 60°C, then add the evo oil and emulsify. Proceed with pasteurization and freezing.
- egg white 200 g
- sugar 250 g
- glucose syrup 70 g
Combine butter, sugar, almond flour, and wheat flour.
Mix until uneven and cool. Bake at 160°C valve open, cool, and combine with the chocolate melted at 40°C, the pistachio paste, with pralines and puffed cereals.
Spread in the 40×30 cm pan and portion.
Combine sugars and egg white, then heat to 60°C.
Beat until cool and then use.
- organic lemons 250 g
- sugar 210 g
- glucose syrup 40 g
Put the lemon in water and boil for 10 minutes.
Cool and cut into small pieces. Add the sugar and mix gently.
Bring to a boil and then cool. Store at 4°C.
Recent Blog Posts
- Fructital is... always by your side!
- Florida: over 50 years of experience
- ViViÒ, goodness and wellness in a spoon!
- Silvia Federica Boldetti, the Pastry Star
- Coffee made in Italy
- CHOCOLATE FINGER FOOD
- UNDER THE SNOW
- A EUROPEAN SWEET
- MINI CONES
- Iceteam 1927 is a proud sponsor of the World Trophy of Pastry Ice Cream Chocolate