Maurizio Manzi, gelato ambassador of AIG, was present at the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix with his artisanal gelato.
The 2023 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix is now over.
Here just a glimps of what Maurizio Manzi’s @Naturalis Gelato has done during these four intense days: hundreds of free gelato samples served throughout the promotional campaign; new Brand engagements with the promotional gelato mobile station, and 2 23ct gold cones given at 2 lucky winners. Naturalis Gelato continues the promotion and valorization of the authentic italian artisanal gelato in Australia and is ready for the Australian Grand Prix 2024
Recent Blog Posts
- Maurizio Manzi, as Ambassador for AIG, at the Melbourne Italian Festa
- Medac awarded with the EcoVadis gold medal
- MIG Longarone and SIRHA Budapest: a new dynamic space for italian gelato
- Medac supports Alice Italian Food Academy
- The Gelatissimo 2024 online ticket office is officially open.
- Casa Optima Group looks for two exclusive agents
- Gelatissimo 2024: here the first information
- Ci Gusta opens a new store into the “Il Mercato Eat&Meet” in Reggio Emilia
- Maurizio Manzi, gelato ambassador of AIG, was present at the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix with his artisanal gelato.
- The Life Icegreen project: let's give a green turn to the ice cream sector