- gianduja Bavarian cream
- chocolate sponge cake
- chocolate mousse
- gianduja glaze
GIANDUJA BAVARIAN CREAM
- pastry cream 130 g
- milk chocolate 41% 90 g
- hazelnut paste 20 g
- 35% cream whipped until glossy 220 g
- powdered gelatin 2 g
- cold water for gelatin 10 g
Put the pastry cream in a bowl and heat in the microwave until it reaches 30°C. At the same time melt the milk chocolate at 45°C, add the hazelnut paste and mix with the high speed immersion blender for 1 minute. Add the previously rehydrated dissolved gelatin.
Mix the mixture again for 1 minute then add the whipped cream, stirring gently with a rubber spatula from the bottom up so as not to deflate the mixture.
- pastry cream 300 g
- chocolate 50 g
- powdered gelatin 8 g
- cold water for gelatin 40 g
- 35% cream whipped until glossy 200 g
Heat the pastry cream in a bowl in the microwaveto 30°C.
Simultaneously melt the chocolate at 45°C and mix with the high speed immersion blender for 2 minutes.
Add the cream, stirring gently with a rubber spatula from the bottom up so as not to deflate the mousse. Pour into a pastry bag.
CHOCOLATE SPONGE CAKE
- butter 300 g
- powdered sugar 180 g
- egg 150 g
- egg yolk 240 g
- egg white 300 g
- sugar 120 g
- almond powder 300 g
- white flour 160 W 120 g
- dark chocolate Ghana 360 g
Add butter and powdered sugar to a covered mixer and whip at medium speed.
When the mixture begins to foam, gradually add the eggs and yolks that have been mixed previously.
At the same time, in a mixer beat the egg whites and the sugar with a fine beater.
Sift the almond powder and the flour at least twice.
Melt the chocolate at 45°C.
With the help of a rubber spatula add the chocolate to the mix, stirring well.
Add a part of egg white and then the flour little by little, alternating small amounts of egg white and the flour, in order to keep the dough always shiny and firm.
Always finish with a bit of egg white.
Spread the sponge cake batter to a thickness of 5 mm on a sheet of silicone and bake at 200°C for about 15 minutes with the valve closed.
Cool and stop the cooking in the blast freezer.
- vanilla pod 1
- cream 1125 g
- inverted sugar 160 g
- sugar 135 g
- glucose 62 DE 160 g
- cocoa 22-24% 65 g
- powdered gelatin 37.5 g
- water for gelatin 185 g
- hazelnut paste 135 g
- milk chocolate Ghana 450 g
In a non-stick pan, heat the cream, sugars, and vanilla to 70°C. Add the sifted cocoa and bring to a boil.
Filter and pour over chopped chocolate and hazelnut paste.
Mix for one minute with the high-speed immersion blender.
Once the mixture is below 70°C add the rehydrated gelatin.
Cover with plastic touching the mixture and allow to cool in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Use at a temperature of 35-36°C.
1. (a, b) Assemble in moulds for giandujas in this order: sponge cake, mousse, another layer of sponge cake and close with the Bavarian cream.
Freeze in the blast freezer and remove from the mould. Place the single portions on a grill and glaze.
2. Lay the treats on a marble surface.
3. ( a, b) With a pastry bag make some strips of mousse on a baking sheet. With the help of a small spatula, smooth them and allow to crystallize.
4. ( a, b) Create some strips a few millimetres in height with a sharp knife.
5. Line the gianduja base with the strip.
6. Place a circle of chocolate on the top of the single portion.
7. Place a golden hazelnut inside the circle of chocolate.