Gelatissimo 2024: here the first information
From 3 to 7 February 2024, in Stuttgart, the gelato sector will meet at Gelatissimo, the largest trade fair specializing in the production of gelato. Professionals in the sector will find a wide range of products for the artisanal production of gelato they will discover current trends, but also raw materials and toppings, including vegan ones, energy-saving gelato machines, laboratory equipment, menus, cups , accessories, refrigerated counters and showcases, fittings and furnishings for shops.
Companies such as Eisunion, Carpigiani and Fabbri have already confirmed their participation and revealed the first information about their presence at the fair.
Thomas Brück, General Manager of Eisunion, an exhibiting company since the first edition of Gelatissimo, declares that he has some new features in store. In fact, the company will present conceptual solutions for a sustainable gelato shop and will show how gelato makers are organizing themselves with packaging, spatulas and cups made of recyclable or reusable material. The company also supports its customers in marketing with advertising materials that help gelato makers to convey the message of a more ecological and environmentally friendly gelato shop.
Domenico Sposito, sales director of Carpigiani Germany, will present together with his team the new machines with which the freezing process can be shortened up to three hours a day while maintaining the quality of the final product unaltered. This not only saves time, but also saves up to 30% on electricity and water, thus helping to protect the environment. Carpigiani has also thought of more compact solutions for the preparation of gelato in restaurants.
Fabbri, on the other hand, focuses on artisanal gelato, but also on pastry and mixology. The art of good artisanal gelato will be represented by Teacher Rosa Pinasco of the Gelateria Profumo di Rosa in Genoa; that of the pastry by the Austrian Jaimy Reisinger of the Artis Restaurant in Graz, recently named Pastry Chef of the Year; finally that of mixology by the bartender Linh Nguyen from Marburg as well as Lady Amarena 2022, who will demonstrate her skills and mix her creations live in the Fabbri stand.
At the same time, Intergastra 2024, the leading trade fair for accommodation and gastronomy, will be held. The fair will also expand the exhibition offer with sectors dedicated to trends and products from the world of beverages and coffee.
Recent Blog Posts
- Maurizio Manzi, as Ambassador for AIG, at the Melbourne Italian Festa
- Medac awarded with the EcoVadis gold medal
- MIG Longarone and SIRHA Budapest: a new dynamic space for italian gelato
- Medac supports Alice Italian Food Academy
- The Gelatissimo 2024 online ticket office is officially open.
- Casa Optima Group looks for two exclusive agents
- Gelatissimo 2024: here the first information
- Ci Gusta opens a new store into the “Il Mercato Eat&Meet” in Reggio Emilia
- Maurizio Manzi, gelato ambassador of AIG, was present at the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix with his artisanal gelato.
- The Life Icegreen project: let's give a green turn to the ice cream sector