Casa Optima Group looks for two exclusive agents
Casa Optima Group is looking for two exclusive agents for its MEC3 brand, leader in the sector of artisanal gelato and pastry ingredients, to strengthen the sales network to support commercial partners in Germany.
We would like to get in touch with candidates who have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who have gained even a brief experience in the commercial world, who are strongly motivated to achieve their set goals and with a strong desire to grow in a very fascinating business.
Coming from the food or confectionery sector will be considered a ‘plus’.
The role involves inclusion in a highly dynamic and structured context, capable of constantly training and supporting candidates in the area, offering the chance of building important careers.
Work areas: Nuremberg and Würzburg.
Residency in the area, or willingness to relocate and a good knowledge of the German language is required.
To send application or get more information please contact email@example.com
Recent Blog Posts
- Maurizio Manzi, as Ambassador for AIG, at the Melbourne Italian Festa
- Medac awarded with the EcoVadis gold medal
- MIG Longarone and SIRHA Budapest: a new dynamic space for italian gelato
- Medac supports Alice Italian Food Academy
- The Gelatissimo 2024 online ticket office is officially open.
- Casa Optima Group looks for two exclusive agents
- Gelatissimo 2024: here the first information
- Ci Gusta opens a new store into the “Il Mercato Eat&Meet” in Reggio Emilia
- Maurizio Manzi, gelato ambassador of AIG, was present at the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix with his artisanal gelato.
- The Life Icegreen project: let's give a green turn to the ice cream sector