The Gelatissimo 2024 online ticket office is officially open.
Looking forward to the next edition of Gelatissimo, scheduled from 3 to 7 February 2024 in Stuttgart. The exhibition represents once more an unmissable appointment for professionals but also for artisanal gelato and pastry lovers.
The online ticket office is officially open and it is already possible to buy tickets at the following link. With access to Gelatissimo it is also possible to visit the pavilions dedicated to Ho.Re.Ca.: Intergastra and Ika Culinary Olympics.
Companies participating in the fair are ready to amaze visitors with the latest news with a wide range of products for the production of artisanal gelato:raw materials and toppings, including vegan ones, energy-saving gelato machines, laboratory equipment, menus, cups , accessories, refrigerated counters and showcases, fittings and furnishings for shops.
The five-day exhibition will feature a large number of events and competitions involving gelato masters. There will also be talks and excellent information opportunity for industry operators to discover the latest trends and insights directly from the protagonists of the gelato world.
Recent Blog Posts
- Maurizio Manzi, as Ambassador for AIG, at the Melbourne Italian Festa
- Medac awarded with the EcoVadis gold medal
- MIG Longarone and SIRHA Budapest: a new dynamic space for italian gelato
- Medac supports Alice Italian Food Academy
- The Gelatissimo 2024 online ticket office is officially open.
- Casa Optima Group looks for two exclusive agents
- Gelatissimo 2024: here the first information
- Ci Gusta opens a new store into the “Il Mercato Eat&Meet” in Reggio Emilia
- Maurizio Manzi, gelato ambassador of AIG, was present at the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix with his artisanal gelato.
- The Life Icegreen project: let's give a green turn to the ice cream sector